Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Friday Faves

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, and what better way to spend my day today than to share my favorite things with you! 

Favorite Aisle Runner:
 I love the way the flower petals both make the aisle runner and also surround it and are used in vases to accent the colors more, not to mention how it is placed underneath the tree! Beautiful setting!

Favorite Bridesmaids Dresses:
I love that each dress is different AND all dresses can be worn again by these girls to another event. This wedding has a vintage- esque theme and since that is also my favorite wedding theme this is clearly a plus in my book.

Favorite Wedding Cake:
 I love the staggered tier cakes, it's definitely more of a modern idea, but it's stunning especially with the tea candles decorating the  front of the table. I also love love love the fountain in the background!

Favorite Bridal Bouquet:
White is one of the most popular wedding colors not including the wedding gown. What I love about this bouquet is it has more color, not a lot, to make it pop. I always loved the main wedding color to pop and since it's sometimes hard to have white be the main color, the other colors incorporated into the bouquet make it so much easier to look at!

Favorite Seating Cards:
Having more DIY projects included in your wedding makes it more unique and more memorable. It also doesn't break your budget and saves a lot of money. You can always have a party and invite your bridal party to come and help you make them. I love the bottled soda idea and it also doubles as a wedding gift for your guests to take home and that saves you more money too!

What do you guys think? And what are your Favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment